My spouce and I didn’t get hitched in Morocco, we rather filed for a K1 visa and had been hitched in Morocco. We later sent applications for my residency and generally are trying (nevertheless – long story) to register our marriage in Morocco. However great deal of people ask me personally the way they can get married in Morocco – and I also had no clue. So, we asked a close friend of mine whom did get hitched in Morocco the way they made it happen. I’ve broken the story aside to your detail by detail process and eliminated names. Note, this can be for an US girl marrying A moroccan guy. The process may not be the same for other nationalities.
One Thirty Days Before Arrival in Morocco
Many people have a restricted time they may be in Morocco, in cases like this it had been 14 days. One thirty days before arrival the Moroccan partner started gathering the documents to expedite the method. The initial point of contact had been an imam that is local assisted for the cost.
Papers Obtained by Moroccan Partner
- Finalized doctor’s statement of great wellness.
- Certificate through the mukata partner that is certifying maybe maybe not hitched, calls for signature of 2 witnesses. Should really be stamped and signed.
- Stamped and certified content of Moroccan lovers delivery certification.
- Stamped and certified content of court/police record of Moroccan partner.
- Stamped and copy that is certified of carte sejour.
- Four (4) passport photos.
Three (3) copies of each and every paper would have to be made. Every one has to be finalized and stamped because of the mukata and fond of the imam.
Us Partner Papers to assemble
- an FBI history check
- Certified content of divorce or separation decree that reported the divorce proceedings had been last
- When you have perhaps not been hitched then the certificate saying you've got perhaps not been hitched will be relevant.